MVBY | My Vintage Baby, Inc Brings Technical Designer/ Production Manager On Board

Pink Sheets Penny Stock News

Jul 30, 2008 8:00:00 AM

Copyright Business Wire 2008
MCKINNEY, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

My Vintage Baby, Inc. (Pink Sheets:MVBY), a public children's apparel company, is pleased to report that Ms. Yvette Day has accepted the full time position of Technical Designer/Production Manager. Ms. Day is concentrating her efforts on streamlining the patternmaking and manufacturing processes for My Vintage Baby.

"I am delighted that Ms. Day has joined the My Vintage Baby team. She brings over 20 years of experience to us in apparel merchandising and manufacturing. Her outstanding qualifications in production, design, patternmaking, and as a seamstress will be pivotal in improving the fit, quality, and consistency of our nostalgic children's wear," stated Jessica Wiswall, My Vintage Baby CEO.

Ms. Day's main focus will be to tailor patternmaking and refine fit for specific sizes, enhancing customer satisfaction. These benefits should first be apparent during the launch of the new Fall 2008 Collection.

Ms. Day remarked, "My Vintage Baby fashions are truly extraordinary. I am very excited to be participating in the introduction of these fabulous and original designs to children of all sizes."