DCBR | DC Brands Head Of National Distibution Talks About Her Role With Company

Pink Sheet Penny Stock News

Jul 30, 2008 7:05:00 AM

DENVER, CO -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 07/30/08 -- Today, DC Brands International, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: DCBR) is releasing a statement from their newly signed Head of National Distribution, Ms. Ashley Coors. Ms. Coors said, "I am very excited about this opportunity. It is not something I took lightly and I spent a great deal of time getting to know the people at DC Brands as well as their products. It is impossible to go there and not be infected by their enthusiasm. Everyone at DC Brands believes so much in what they are doing and I now understand why. I have personally been using a few of the products for over a month and I am a true believer. Also, I have shared them with members of my family and many friends and received nothing but great reception. It's very simple. They taste great and they work!"

Coors continues, "These new products are not energy drinks. They are 'one-of-a-kind, first-to-market' products and should enjoy all the advantages associated with that status. I believe the missing component is solid distribution and that's where I can assist a great deal. Coming from the Coors family and my background, I have been associated with many powerful and intelligent people in the beverage industry who know what works and what doesn't. I will use these resources to our advantage."

"My goal is to secure the over 420 Coors distributors and the additional 500+ Miller distributors around the country. However, when you consider that if we were to open a full state each month, it would take 50 months to secure distribution nationwide. Some of the larger states may require 30-40 distributors to achieve full distribution. Therefore, it is not a task easily undertaken. In some areas, we may well have distributors other than Coors/Miller. Some may have other commitments that would interfere with our goals. Others may choose to focus only on alcoholic brands, etc. We have to look at each area separately and decide which group is best for our needs there."

Ms. Coors further states, "My point is, we have great products and we simply do not have to be everywhere at once. No matter where we are, we need to win distributor by distributor, retailer by retailer, and account by account. I have a goal of securing 10-15 or so properly trained and dedicated distributors before the end of this year and then approximately 100 by the end of 2009. I believe this is a realistic and attainable goal. If we accomplish that and we achieve respectable sales on the retail level, our total revenues could quickly rise into the $2.5M - $3M per month range, which allows us to move even faster across the rest of the country."

"It's very important to me that in the beginning we move very strategically and methodically to ensure the future success of the company. Along with the rest of the great people here at DC Brands, I will do everything possible to make our company a great success. If we achieve the goals we have placed on ourselves internally with the first 10-15 distributors, I believe that we can move across the country as fast as our resources will allow us. I am excited about the future and proud to be a part of the team and I am looking forward to meeting many of our shareholders in the future."